By subscribing to or downloading data from Custom Databanks, Inc.’s database systems at CustomDatabanks.com, you agree to the terms set forth below. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not subscribe to obtain access. You assume responsibility for your use of and results from the use of the data contained on our website.
Usage Limitations Executive Search System™: The website content and the recruiter firm data contained on the website are provided by license for the sole purposes of identifying executive recruiters and personnel agencies to aid in a job hunt or of contacting these firms to list available positions under separate agreement with these individual firms.
Usage Limitations Venture Search System™: The website content and the venture capital/PE firm data contained on the website are provided by license for the sole purposes of identifying firms to aid in a job hunt or of contacting these firms to apply for investment monies and/or advice under separate agreement with these individual firms.
Grant of License: The information contained in the Custom Databanks website is copyrighted and/or contains proprietary information protected by law. All website content and data contained on the website are and will remain the sole property of Custom Databanks, Inc.
In consideration of the Custom Databanks, Inc. subscription payment, Custom Databanks, Inc. as Licensor grants to you, the individual Licensee, a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use one (1) login access for each single user license purchased.
Restrictions (Uses not Permitted) you may not:
- Copy any website content or data contained on the website into any machine-readable or printed form except for the purpose described in “usage limitations” section of this agreement
- Transfer, share or otherwise communicate www.CustomDatabanks.com login information with any other entity;
- Provide use of the website or data in any commercial or non-commercial service which competes with Custom Databanks’ offerings, including but not limited to the Internet, any computer service business, network, timesharing, or interactive cable television;
- Make alterations in the data contained on www.CustomDatabanks.com or reverse engineer, de-compile, or disassemble the recruiter data;
- Grant sublicense, lease or other rights in the software or data to others, unless expressly authorized in writing by Custom Databanks, Inc.;
- Provide use of the website or its data to any company selling career services to job-hunters, e.g. resume writers, career counselors, outplacement companies.
- Make verbal or media translations of any documentation;
- Make modifications for use on non-compatible hardware;
- Make telecommunications data transmission of data contained therein to other parties.
Term: Your license is effective until terminated. It will also terminate upon conditions set forth elsewhere in the Agreement or if you fail to comply with any terms or conditions stated herein.
Limited warranty: Custom Databanks, Inc., its affiliates, contractors, suppliers and agents make no warranties, express or implied, and specially disclaim any warranty of merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Custom Databanks, Inc. does not warrant that the functions contained in the www.CustomDatabanks.com website and its data meet your requirements or that the operation of the website will be uninterrupted or error-free. Custom Databanks, Inc. has made every effort to provide accurate data, however, Custom Databanks, Inc. does not represent or warrant that the data herein is complete or free from error. Data are updated on a continuing basis, but frequency is not assured. Custom Databanks, Inc. does not assume any liability to any person or entity for any loss or damage caused by errors or omissions on the data files or by the downloading of the software pursuant to the License, whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident or any cause. In no event will Custom Databanks, Inc. be liable to any person or entity for any damages, including any lost profit or wages, lost savings or other incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use such program or the data contained therein, even if Custom Databanks, Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any other party. No endorsement, rating or qualification of any company is implied by its inclusion in the data supplied by this website.
General: You agree that you do not intend to, and will not, ship or transmit (directly or indirectly) any copies of the website, any data contained therein or any technical information contained in the program or its media, or any direct product thereof, to any country or destination prohibited by the United States Government. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of New York, United States.
Before subscribing to or downloading data from this service you acknowledge that you have read this agreement, understand it and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions. You further agree that it is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between us which supersedes any proposal or prior or contemporaneous agreement, oral or written, and any other communications between us relating to the subject matter of this agreement.
Contact Custom Databanks, Inc. if you have any questions concerning this License Agreement.